East Gwillimbury Public Library hosts a Food Pantry for families and individuals in need. Information on employment supports, housing assistance, and other community services will be available.
The pantry is held at the Holland Landing Community Centre, 19513 Yonge Street, Holland Landing. If you or someone you know requires this service, please let them know that they can access the Food Pantry the last Saturday of every month with the exception of December, unless stated otherwise. Visitors will be asked a few short intake questions and be required to provide their current address and contact information. Preregistration is not mandatory but appreciated.
Please contact us at email@example.com or 905-836-6492 if you have questions.
If you wish to support the Food Pantry, here is how you can donate:
- Make a monetary donation online through Canada Helps Donation site (in the message field, write “Food Pantry”)
- Make a monetary donation in person at the Library. Please note all monetary donations by cheque should be made out to “East Gwillimbury Public Library”. You will be asked to fill out a Monetary Donation Form which will include a notes field for you to include ‘Food Pantry’ to ensure we have the correct information for tax receipts.
- The Neighbourhood Market (19423 Yonge St, Holland Landing)
- Vince's Market (19103A Leslie St, Sharon)
- Drop off non-perishable food items at:
- Holland Landing library branch – at the front desk during library hours.
- Holland Landing Health Centre – during open hours.
- Holland Landing Fire Station 24 (19314 Yonge Street, Holland Landing)
- Sharon Corners Presentation Centre (18578 Leslie Street., Sharon, ON)