The pantry is held at the Holland Landing Community Centre, 19513 Yonge Street, Holland Landing. If you or someone you know requires this service, please let them know that they can access the Food Pantry the last Saturday of every month with the exception of December. Visitors will be asked a few short intake questions and required to provide their current address and contact information. Staff will be taking additional precautions to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
Food Bank York Region has home delivery available to anyone living within York Region. If you are homebound or unable to attend the Food Pantry you can request a home delivery here: https://fbyr.ca/portal/covid-19-order-form/
If you are unable to access the home delivery website please contact us at [email protected] or 905-836-6492.
If you wish to support the Food Pantry, here is how you can donate:
- Make a monetary donation online at https://www.canadahelps.org/en/dn/6444 (in the message field, write “Food Pantry”)
- Make a monetary donation in person at the Library. Please note all monetary donations by cheque should be made out to “East Gwillimbury Public Library”. You will be asked to fill out a donation form which will include a notes field for you to include ‘Food Pantry’.
- Purchase a pre-selected bag of food at Vince’s Market in Sharon or The Neighbourhood Market in Holland Landing and leave it with the cashier.
- Drop off non-perishable food items at the Holland Landing Health Centre – hours are included below. Temporarily on hold during renovations.
- Complete a Monetary Donation Form to ensure we have the correct information for tax receipts
East Gwillimbury Public Library is hosting a Food Pantry for families and individuals in need. Information on employment supports, housing assistance, and other community services will be available.
The Holland Landing Food Pantry is open once a month on the last Saturday of the month from 10 am – 2 pm at the Holland Landing Community Centre. All food item donations to the Pantry will be accepted at the following addresses:
Holland Landing Health Centre
19415 Yonge Street, Holland Landing,
Mon: 10am – 7pm
Tue: 9am – 8pm
Wed: 9am – 8pm
Thu: 9am – 8pm
Fri: 9am – 7pm
Sat: 9am – 2pm
Vince’s Market – Sharon for Purchasing Pre-Filled Food Bags
19101 Leslie Street, Sharon
Sharon, ON, L0G 1V0
Monday – Friday, 8am – 9pm
Saturday, 8am – 8pm
Sunday, 8am – 7pm
The Food Pantry is open on the last Saturday of the month unless stated otherwise.
Pre-registration is not mandatory but appreciated.