COVID-19 Vaccine Booking Support
Need help booking your COVID-19 Vaccine? The Library is here to help:
- Drop in and use one of our Public Internet Stations to directly access the York Region Vaccination booking page
- Borrow a Chromebook or a WiFi hotspot to get connected at home
- Book a 1:1 Tech Help to get assistance navigating the process
- Call the Library for assistance over the phone
We’re always looking for more ways to help, so look forward to more announcements in the future as well!
Looking for a direct link to the Vaccine Booking Website? Click here for York Region Vaccination Booking.
Public Computers & Wireless Internet
East Gwillimbury Public Library provides wireless access throughout the Holland Landing Community Centre and the Ross Family Complex.
All wireless users are expected to act in a lawful and respectful manner. By connecting to the Library wireless network, users are required to conform to the conditions outlined in the Public Internet Use Policy.
Public Internet Stations
Those without their own computer or wireless device can use one of our Public Internet stations. These can be signed in using your library card, or by a staff member for patrons without library cards. These computers have multiple internet browsers, and come with a full suite of office productivity software.
Patrons under the age of 14 must have the written permission of a parent or legal guardian prior to using the Internet workstations or wireless network. Permission forms are available at the reference desk.
Printing and Mobile Printing
In Branch Printing
Use our Public Internet Stations to print at both branches. Public Internet stations can download files from email or the Internet, or access them through USB Key. Once you request a print, visit the front desk to have your print released.
Cost: $0.15 per page for black & white ($0.10 if patrons supply their own paper)
$0.50 per page for colour.
Double Sided printing is available.
Not in the branch? Email us your print and have it ready for you when you arrive.
1. Write an email addressed to your desired pickup location:
Holland Landing: [email protected]
Mount Albert: [email protected]
2. Attach an approved file type (.pdf, .doc, or .docx file) to the file.
3. Write your name, and confirm your pickup location in the body of the email.
4. Call before departing for the Library branch and specify your printing preferences.
5, Pick up and pay at the Library doors. Standard printing rates apply.