Did you know that your Library is your Creation Station? Whether you’re a seasoned Maker who needs access to specialized equipment, or a creative mind excited to get started, we’re here for you!
Makerspace equipment includes two 3D printers: a Printrbot Play and a Flashforge Creator Pro, and two Cricut Explore Air machines.
3D Printing Services
Send us your file and we will complete your job within a week for pickup at your preferred Library Branch.
- Complete this form to submit your 3D designs in .STL format
- Pricing: $1 flat fee plus $0.05 per minute for printing for a maximum print time of 60 minutes (Leading to a maximum cost of $4.00)
- Please allow one week (5 business days) for completion of your print job
Use a Cricut Machine in the Library
The Cricut is a versatile making machine that cuts vinyl stickers and iron-ons, papercrafts, some fabrics, and more. It can also be used for light embossing and sketching.
If you are interested in learning to use the Cricut, you can book a 1:1 appointment to try it out at the Library by completing the form at the bottom of this page.
If you are familiar with the Cricut, drop in at either branch to make your project – no appointment required! We encourage you to bring your own materials so you can select your preferred colours and styles. If you require materials, we have a limited selection of vinyls and cardstock available for purchase.
- $1.50 per half foot for iron-on vinyl
- $1.00 per half foot for sticker and cling vinyl
- $1.00 per half foot for transfer tape
- $0.50 per page for cardstock